Friday, April 3, 2009

Welcome Home, Edmond Dantes

Just got back from the airport and I'm really glad to be home. Marseille isn't my favorite place to visit, I guess I've just never been into the whole "port towns". Spending most of my spring break not seeing my friends isn't so great either. But I guess Marseille is really pretty. And I got to spend more "quality time" with Annabelle and Isabelle...quality time being clubbing.

Cons about being in France for 90% of my spring break was not getting to see Cat. It's weird to think that I've been dating that amazing girl for almost 7 months now. I'm absolutely in love..except for the whole she's probably going to make me go to prom with her. Not a big dancer...I'd rather chill with Adrian and Ryin.

I haven't talked to Adrian yet. I'm getting kinda worried about him. He's in a mood that worries me a lot. Maybe I'll check in on him once I "do" my laundry. hah



Nous n'avons pas peur.

No comments:

Post a Comment