Friday, April 3, 2009

Play smack the child

How come people insist on hurting themselves?
Don't they realize it hurts others??

Honestly sometimes I want to take Adrian and just shake him and tell him to stop! He is loved. Don't just let some asshole ruin your life!! Seriously it's just absolutely stupid.

I can't even believe he'd do that after I told him I was coming over...to hang out...to see my best friend! Getting trashed by yourself is one thing but doing what he does is just stupid!

Adrian, darling, you are my very best friend and I love you more than anything in the world. I just can't believe someone as special as you would want to hurt yourself so much. I love you so much and I can't stand to see you hurt yourself. You are the only person I trust with my entire life...I just hope you don't take it to the extreme...because we all need you!

In other news: Twitter is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. I don't want to e-stalk people.
Really people only need ONE account on ONE social networking place. What do you people do?? Just spend all your time on the internet??

Get out and read a book!!

Here's some that I adore reading:

Lost Souls-Poppy Z. Brite
Les Liaisons dangereuses-Pierre Choderlos de Laclos
The Picture of Dorian Gray-Oscar Wilde
House of Leaves-Mark Z. Danielewski
Dracula-Brom Stoker


Or you could go out and take a walk which I'm going to go do.
And think...about everything



Nous n'avons pas peur.

No comments:

Post a Comment