Friday, April 3, 2009

Jay Leno needs to shut up

Apparently my new hobby is blogging...I'm blogging like a madman would.
Ever wonder why you think about someone so much it's like a bad cut that salt keeps getting poured into? I think that those people are the most important...because they nag and nag and nag at you until you can't stand it anymore!!

Adrian is my open wound...and he isn't healing very well. I think he's going to heal into one of those ugly lumpy scars..

I think it is going to heal like that...very painful.
There really has to be something I can do for Adrian. He just needs someone.


After I went to see Adrian I got a call from the woman that was selling me my new puppy saying I could pick her up! She's adorable!


Yes she is. Her name is Miz Deliverance after a character in Poppy Z. Brite's book Lost Souls and I love her so much...Chihuahuas are the best pets ever!

Well it's time for me to go to sleep.


I hope Adrian is doing ok.



Nous n'avons pas peur.

1 comment:

  1. awww cute pup!!!
    I have a chihuahua too.
    her name is Jade, she is a sweetie.


    hope all is well

    ReplyDelete